Terms & Conditions
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services. In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, “Service Providers” mean independent third party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Fahrenheit Clothing (India) Limited and its affiliates.
Use of the Site:
All contents you see and hear on this site are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may access, view, download, print or copy the Contents and other materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only; provided, however, that you (1) retain all copyright, trademark or other proprietary designations contained on all Contents; (2) do not modify or alter the Contents in any way, and (3) do not provide or make available the Contents to any third party. No right, title or interest in any viewed, copied or downloaded Content is transferred to you as a result of your use of this Site. We reserve complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you access on this Site.
Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit in any way the Contents or this Site without first obtaining written permission from us.
We may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time and without notice. We also reserve the right to block or deny access to the Site to anyone at any time for any reason.
User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Publish post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India.
- Violate abuse, unethically manipulate or exploit, any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere.
Links to third party sites:
The Website may contain links to other websites. These third party sites are not under the control of www.fahrenheitclothing.com and Fahrenheit Clothing (India) Private Limited is not responsible for the contents of any of these sites. www.fahrenheitclothing.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
Pricing and Product Information:
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information (including, without limitation, information related to text, pricing, availability and product descriptions) at any time without notice (including after you submitted your order and confirmation was received). In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. If your credit card has been charged for any order subsequently cancelled, we will issue a credit to your credit card. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Ludhiana.
We attempt to display the colors of our merchandise shown on this Site as accurately as possible. However, because your monitor’s display may vary the colors shown, we cannot guarantee that your monitor will accurately depict the actual color of the merchandise.
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.